Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lindon Polar Express

My sister got us on the Polar Express train ride that some friends of hers do.  It was so fun.  We got all my Utah family together and went.  It was much nicer than the Halloween train they do in the fact that it was by reservation so you didn't have to wait.





 The first half of the train ride was the North Pole.  It was beautiful and fun.



 When we got to the North Pole we got off the train and got to go see Santa.




 After visiting with Santa we got to board another train and ride through the Christmas story.  It was beautiful and I must admit that I got very emotional telling the story to Chloe as we rode.  I was so grateful for the truth and knowledge that I have in my life and that I was able to share it with my daughter.





No comments:

Post a Comment