Growing up I was called the "Bag Lady" because I was always dressing up in weird things and being characters. They used to laugh and say that I could find anything in the trash and make it mine. Well, Chloe seems to be taking after her mom. She is a hoot. She is always making me smile with all the crazy, silly, funny things she is doing.
The other day we had to walk around the house quietly because she and her dolls and puppies were sleeping.
We are also always catching her beating up her bigger brothers now too. She is finally learning the art of being the pesky little sister.For some reason this is one of her favorite outfits. We have all the dress-up/costumes in a closet in our room and she loves this combination. It's an Indiana Jones hat, protective glasses and a Tae Kwon Do chest protector as a back pack.
As I was decorating for Sam's upcoming birthday party she took one of my bells and wouldn't give it back. It was her "favorite" hat she told me and she needed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment