This was the first time we went to Gardner Village to see the Elves. I've wanted to go for years now, but there are just so many fun things to do at Christmas time that it always seems to get forgotten. So I was very excited when we drove up and were actually there.
It's just like at Halloween when they have all the Witches out. It was fun to walk around all the cute shops and look around and spot the Elves and see what they were up to.
We even found the Naughty and Nice List. They boys were bummed that they couldn't find their names on either list, but felt a little better when they spotted Chloe's name on the Naughty List.
We found a cute picture spot and had fun taking turns sitting and getting our picture taken. Sam even took the one of Seth and I and Chloe. I was so impressed. He's getting so big!
We ended the night checking out the Christmas Store and admiring all the different Christmas Villages. They were impressive. Our favorite was the Grinch and Whoville.
No comments:
Post a Comment