Sunday, October 2, 2011

Maintenance

I feel old. I can't believe that I have lived in my home long enough to have to touch up the trim on the outside of it! What a good feeling. We have been so blessed to be in a beautiful home that we can grow into.
Seth's mom came out to help me get things rolling. We are great painting buddies. She always helps me get the drive I need to get the ball rolling. Sam and James were into painting with us too. Sam was a great help. I don't think I am going to have any peeling issues on the parts he painted. He made sure to get lots of coats on it.




We finally have to resort to having them paint their own board on the lawn because they were just to fast and helpful! :) I love that I can work with my kids now.

No comments:

Post a Comment