Sunday, September 25, 2011

HAPPYisimo

As happy as me little girl looks here covered in cookie crumbs and discovering the excitement of cool water....that's how I have been feeling lately and I just needed to stop and take note of it.

I have a very blessed life.

I am grateful for:
-a loving Heavenly Father and all of the many blessings he gives me. Those I know of and those that are not present in my mind
-my amazing husband who loves me and does so much for me. He is a great partner and an amazing father
-my kids. They are all so different and so full of love, life, happiness, and eagerness
-my home. I love that it is a beautiful, comfortable place where the Spirit can reside and people feel warm and welcome
-the gospel. I am so thankful for the knowledge and testimony I have that is of an eternal nature. I am grateful for my eternal perspective and the outlook it gives me in my daily life. I am serving in nursery right now and I am grateful for all those beautiful kids I get to serve and learn from. They are such an example to me. I am grateful that through my calling I get to study the gospel in such simple terms each week to prepare to teach them each week
-my health. I know that I don't have the best health, nor do I do everything I could/should to take care of myself, but I am grateful that I am able to do not only the things that are asked of me, but those things that I want and like to do as well
-my talents. I am blessed with talents that I love and feel are able to benefit myself, my husband, my children, and all those around me in ways that help cheer up, inspire, teach, and brighten
-my childhood. I love that I am able to look back at my life and pick out moments that are happy, instructive, and helpful to me in my life now. And I know that I will continually be able to feed off those experiences throughout my life

No comments:

Post a Comment