We had a great Halloween this year. The weather was great and with Daylight Savings Ending later, we had great light. Our kids got right to it and I loved seeing the boys run from house to house, okay, it was Sam who was running house to house, James was content to take it slow with Chloe and Mom.
Don't get me wrong, just because Chloe took it at her own pace doesn't mean she didn't get what was going on. She didn't want to miss a house, and when there, she would ponder hard on what piece of candy she wanted!
Seth and I even dressed up this year thanks to his buddy, Spencer. They were Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World for a work party, so Spencer let me borrow his get up so we could strut in style. It was fun to dress up, although when I wasn't right next to Seth (so people could get who I was) I just looked like a very unfortunate looking person! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment