Saturday, October 8, 2011

We're Getting Great Reception in Here....


That is just one of the many comments that I got when I took Chloe to a family get together with this bow on her head. I have loved this bow since I got it from my friend when Chloe was born and I have been waiting patiently for her to grow into it. It could be argued that she is still not quite there, but I just loved how it looked with her shirt.
Needless to say Seth and my dad were laughing themselves silly with all the one liners they were able to come up with throughout the night. It was all in good fun. Chloe and I didn't mind. She looked cute...and she actually loved her bow. I am glad that she is finally liking to wear them. It is much more fun when I don't have to go looking for them and fighting her to keep it on.

1 comment: