When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he just said, "balls and party hats." So that's what we did. It was a simple party and easy to pull off. From the traditional birthday shirt, the banner, the decor, the party hats, plates and bags...I love how easily boys are satisfied!
James had a fun sports themed party. He loved every minute of it. We decided to have all of the Utah cousins (that could come) over for the festivities. We had a great BBQ and picnicked outside. We then of course had presents and then the most nummyest cake ever made my none other than Grandma T.
James got some great books, a "Timmy" plush, a claw, suckers, cookies, Phineas and Ferb toys, a Cars tote, and pez. After opening his claw and Timmy I asked him if he wanted to open more and he said, "No thanks. I'm done." I should have saved myself some time and money! He was satisfied after 2! :)
James had such a great day that he had to sleep with his party bag and his party hat. When we checked on him and tried to take it off he kept waking up!
The next morning he asked if his birthday was over. I told him it was and he said, "Oh! But I want it to be my birthday again!"
Too cute!
Loves to talk
Sleeps with Panda, Wheezy, (and now Timmy) stuffed animals
Loves to eat and will try anything
Loves his Mom
Loves to Rough House
Loves his brother, and best friend, Sam
Was potty-trained a few months ago (working on it again now)
Loves Buzz Lightyear
Loves all kinds and types of balls
Loves to be helpful
Love to give and get "loves" (hugs)
Is great at pestering his siblings
Loves riding bikes
Loves playing with his cousins
No comments:
Post a Comment