But, I figured that if she had to turn 1, I was going to have the cutest girly party ever...so that's what I did.
We had a sweet birdy party for her. It was so fun to do. There is just something about being girly that is so fun. It was nice to be able to have some great pictures of her to display. She was used as a model for my neighbors online store, so I reaped the benefits of great photography.
Instead of doing party bags....our party favor was some amazing cake balls that I whipped up from my new cook book I got for my birthday. I made Chocolate Cookie, Caramel Apple, and Churro! Yum Yum! :)
We decided to have a luncheon party for Chloe and just have the younger cousins come. We had a great picnic party of mac'n cheese and pink lemonade.
We then had presents and cake. Chloe got some Wheelbles, books, pez, suckers, a bead thing, and her first baby. She was so excited about it, it was SOOO cute. When we were singing happy birthday to her it was amazing how into it she was. She definitely knew that this party was all about her. It was so cute how she just giggled and squealed.
She also very much enjoyed the cake that Grandma T made her!

Chloe at 1-
Is walking
Says- "hi dad" "mom" "yeah" "nigh-nigh"
Gives kisses
Waves
Points to anything and everything she wants and grunts
Growls
Loves stuffed animals and sleeps with like 8 of them
Has to always have a blankie
Dies to go outside
Tries to keep up with her brothers in EVERYTHING
Has the cutest blond curly hair
Loves her Grandma's, especially Grandma T
Understands most of what we tell her and can do it
Loves to eat and can always tell when you are eating a treat
Has the best smile
Knows that being cute to Dad is the ticket
Kicks balls
Such an adorable party!!! I'm in the process of trying to figure out Reese's 1st year b-day party. Can't believe she's 10 months already. It goes by way too fast. Loved all the details you did. And . . . uh . . . I gotta try that churro cake ball. I have a feeling it could be addicting.
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute Karen. Happy birthday to sweet little Chloe. We miss you guys. Thanks for sending the smashed potato game. We miss you guys. Seriously. We miss the days when we were just 5 hours away and could pop down there for a weekend.
ReplyDelete