I of course had to make my kids cute shirts for the holiday. I was pretty proud of them and we had fun making them. The boys used their hands and foot to make turkeys, and I made Chloe's. She had to have a Tu-Tu to go with it, so I attempted my first Tu-Tu and loved it! :) Having a little girl is so much fun! :)
We ended up taking off pretty quick after dinner. We had planned on staying the night but the boys were worn out and overwhelmed. So we headed home to get them down and get ready for Black Friday, a family tradition.
Dave's family came up to our place to stay the night. It was fun to have them and have them help us run around all through the night looking for the good deals and things we wanted.
I really struck out with them, but Seth went back out early Friday morning and got just about everything. We was awesome!
No pics' of Chloe? I didn't get to see the tutu on :( But I'm sure it was beautiful with the whole get up!)
ReplyDelete