Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chloe's Special Day


Today was Chloe's Blessing Day. It was a beautiful fall day. We had our families, and a few close friends, at church with us and then over for a little celebration for her. We got all spiffed up for it. We even had little tuxes for the boys!

We of course had to do "guns". What's a tux with out a little James Bond action?! :)


The blessing was so beautiful and spiritual. Seth did a great job. I am so thankful to be married to a man who is worthy of the priesthood who uses that power to bless his family. The testimony meeting was especially great as well. Many testimonies of the plan of salvation, eternal families, and the atonement. I guess that's what you get when there are 5 baby blessings on one Sunday, and another at someones home!
I had a great time decorating for Chloe's party. I LOVE hosting things and decorating for them. Especially since this is the first "girly" thing I've decorated for.





Our families and friends were so great. They were so generous is helping to make this day special. From great food, decor, company, to a beautiful dress....This day wouldn't have been so wonderful without each one of them.

My mom, if able, makes each blessing outfit of her grandchildren. She made the cutest little suits for Sam and James when they were blessed, and now she has really out done herself with Chloe's dress. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She worked so hard on it and kept at it when it was giving her so much trouble. I love her for her service and talents and for the fact that she chooses to spend them on her family.



2 comments:

  1. Her smile in the last picture is so sweet! I really wanted to be there, I'm sorry we couldn't be with you. She is precious, and the boys are handsome little renegades. I'm so glad the dress turned out! It's adorable. We miss your family a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a cute family!!! And absolutely LOVE the blessing dress. Your mom did a great job. Love it! Hope you're doing great!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete