Monday, November 15, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa T's

I absolutely LOVE that I can say to my kids, "Hey, you want to go to Grandma and Grandpa T's house?" and all we have to do is hop in the car and go a short way!
I love having my parents close. It has been fun to hang out with them and have my kids get to know them better!
Already they love the marbles and blocks that they get to play with at their house. (They love their yard and chicken, but that has phased out a bit with the change of seasons!)
Here's some cute shots to their fun at their house.

Here is cute Chloe in my mom's cradle. I love it!

But my absolute favorite thing about them being here is how my kids say their last name. It is so cute. I never want them to change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment