Last Sunday we had SOOO much snow. It was fun to wake up to the first big snow. It's always me favorite. I have to always take pictures of it.
The boys were up at 6, as usual, and we had to run straight out and play in it. We of course were the only ones out and about, and that made it even better. I love "quite snow", you know, when you don't hear anything else but the soft breeze, the snow falling, and the creaking of it under your feet.
Sam is all about the snow. James, after about 20 minutes, got into it too. He make a snow pile we called a snow man! I think he was still very cute, even though the snow wasn't good enough to pack.
I love that my boys are old enough to go out and play in the snow. They look forward to Dad coming home from work so he will take them out.
Your snow man was so cute I loved him! And my kids have to wait for dad! I'm mean and theres no way I'll take 'em out. You're a nice Mom.
ReplyDelete