We went with my brother and his family to a live nativity done by a stake in Draper. It was AMAZING! (and very cold) It is a walk through nativity with fire pits along the way to help with the cold. As you walk through you pass the shepherds in the snowy field with their sheep, the wise men, the camel, and other animals, and then you enter the city of Bethlehem.
It was an amazing atmoshpere. You feel like you are there. With merchants, bakers, families, chickens, etc. it was beautiful. Then you enter the area where Jesus was born. It was beautiful and peaceful.
I was so glad we went and that we could take our boys. It will definitely be a Christmas tradition now and one I hope my boys will remember forever, I know I will.
pallet bookshelves
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment