Monday, September 6, 2010

Go Cougs!

This is our third year having season tickets to BYU football and it has proved to be a lot of fun. It is a great date for Seth and I, even though it seems every other year I am about to pop in my pregnancy! :)
We LOVE LOVE LOVE college football and it is even more fun to have our team close by to cheer for.

At the mall earlier that day I was wearing my BYU shirt and an old man wearing a Notre Dame hat and shirt walked up to me, leaned in my face, and pointed to his hat. It was pretty funny. I love how into it people get!
I'm not sure how many more games I will catch this season, it will most likely be Seth and his dad going to the rest, but I am glad I got at least one in! :)

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was something wrong with you and Seth now I know its cause you guys are BYU fans!! Just kidding We love you guys and miss ya.

    ReplyDelete