
Well, we finally did it. I don't even remember what got us started on it, but we finally broke down and watched the seasons of the TV series "24". It was fun. It ended up being a really good thing to do that kept Seth and I "busy" as I have not been up to "doing" a lot with this pregnancy.
We started it in the end of July on our vacation to Bear Lake. We had Netflix up there and that was really convenient. When we got home we didn't have Netflix, but found out that our good friends across the street had most of the seasons.
Needless to say, we breezed through them and got quite the reputation from those who heard about it. We haven't been doing much else, and we've had some pretty late nights, but it was fun.
I am just glad we had a fun time watching it together and it definitely helped these past month(s)- actually just about 7 weeks for the 8 seasons...I don't even want to calculate how many hours that was!- pass a lot faster! :)
I am so Happy for you!!
ReplyDelete-Nate