Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chloe's Night with Billi

Chloe, unfortunately like many, had a high billirubin level and had to have some treatment on the billi-bed. It was our first experience with it and I was a little nervous...but it looks like it was for nothing.

She is doing much better and the photo therapy has works wonders. She looked so cute on the little bed all lit up like a glow worm.

Needless to say, she has been getting lots of love and care here at home. I am so glad that they have these services where they can come to your home and bring the technology so that you can have your little one with you.

2 comments:

  1. Both our girls had the billi lights. Ivy had a little billi blanket and she looked like a glow worm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I seriously don't think I had any idea you were pregnant! Now you have a baby girl with such a darling name! How fun! She is soooooooooo beautiful! Watch out..... she will have daddy totally wrapped for sure. More than the boys. It just happens. Girls are a blast! Congrats you guys! We need to come see her and get the kids together!!

    ReplyDelete