Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anyone for Hockey?!

Sam started hockey back up this week, and so did Seth, so I guess it's back to our multiple trips to the rink each week.
Sam was VERY excited to start hockey again and we were excited to see that he hasn't lost a step.



James was VERY sad that he couldn't be out there with Sam and Dad on the ice, so we stripped Sam when he was done and tried to dress James. We put the helmet on wrong, scared him, and it was all down hill from there. Also Sam's skates were too small for James, so that didn't help any. I guess next week for James birthday he will be geared up and ready to go! I think he will do better if Sam is actually out there with him at the same time. I am a little nervous about that, but at the same time, I can't wait to see how cute he is out there.



I had to snap a few shots of how the boys entertain themselves during Seth's hockey games! It was SOOOO funny and most of the people around us thought so too...that is MOST. We had to switch sides half way through the game because there were a few people who didn't "appreciate" their energy. We usually don't have a problem with that, but this was the summer league All-Star game and there were tons of people there.




So, here's to a fun season of hockey and that everyone has fun...especially me... the one who has to pack, monitor, wash, and clean up all that fun each week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment