Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday Best

I absolutely LOVE my family. I feel so blessed to have the best guys in my life. I have a wonderful husband who puts up with me (and even doesn't seem to mind it!), makes me laugh, and makes me a better person. And I have the two greatest sons in the world who I love to play with, teach, learn, and struggle with.

I just had to snap a shot of my cuties on their new favorite rock. This is their favorite place to sit after church.
Here they are in the their "Sunday Best" and I think they are just adorable.

They are doing great at church. Sam is lucky to have his dad and his great friend, Shane, be his teachers in Sunbeams. And James just started nursery last week and has two amazing teachers, Melinda and Patty, who play with him, give him an actual lesson on chairs, have activities, and sing Primary songs.

I'm counting my blessings....and I am glad to say that my two biggest blessings right now are my relationship with my husband and the fact that I have an amazing ward family with people who are willing and working so hard to teach my children the gospel whilte they are at church!

4 comments:

  1. Cute boys! Thanks for coming down and helping me on Saturday. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I saw you snapping that very shot. Very cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! We're excited to see you soon. Lu's already talking about it. I think I told her about it too early...time is a difficult concept. Your boys are seriously so stinkin cute. I didn't realize how much of a little boy james is becoming. Nursery?!?!??! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spring colors on them. So cute. And I love that they have a favorite rock. :)

    ReplyDelete