Will always be a day to remember. I started potty training Sam. It kind of just happened. I've been thinking about it due to some wierd events in the past week or so. He always strips now and once he even stripped his diaper off and woke up to a nasty surprize that grossed himself and me out.
I just wasn't sure how to do it, if he'd get it, if I was up to it with the pregnancy sickness and all....well, I guess I am because we did it.
He is doing great and is very enthusiastic about using the potty and getting a potty treat each time (a starburst). Hey, whatever works!
He still hasn't figured out number 2, but I hear that comes....here's to hoping it comes sooner than later.
Wish us luck!
Good luck! It's the best, and #2 does take longer, but so nice when it happens. And P.s. I like how you casually mention your prego. Where's the post on that????
ReplyDeleteWhat the what--- Congrats on the pregnancy! when you due?
ReplyDelete