Last night Sam and James shared a room for the first time. We have been planning on moving them in together so that when the new little one comes the baby's room is open and ready....little did we know it would be now.
James and Sam had a sleep over at my sister's house with her kids this last weekend while Seth and I enjoyed our anniversary. James slept in a big bed and then also took his nap in one. So I thought, why not give it a try. He is so big in his crib as it is.
It went so well. He and Sam are loving it. James more than Sam. They are especially cute in the mornings when they wake up and just play and look at each other.
I love that they sleep in the same room. That is so awesome. I'm scared to try if i ever need to. Or if they ever wanted to....Good for you.
ReplyDelete