James is really started to bud. His personality is just beaming out and we love it. He has become such a ham (not that he wasn't before...). We love watching as he gets into things and is really showing preferences. Some of his favorite things right now are balls and skates. He is constantly carrying a ball around, whether it's to throw, shoot hoops, peg Sam, or just stuff under his shirt...
He also loves his little plastic skates. He wears them all day. He can't get both of them on by himself yet, and if he falls he's stuck, which makes it so fun for me, but he loves those skates and goes for them first thing in the morning and right when we get home from anywhere. He'll be on the ice too before we know it! :)
Here's what he looks like most days trying to "carry" as many balls around with him as he can:
Oh look he found another one, I think there's some more room:
That's better....
The skates are so cute! I love the balls, I kept laughing as they progressed. Cute James.
ReplyDelete