Monday, January 4, 2010

Wii love Friends

Funny story....so Seth came home from church and said that my friend Aymee was mad at me because she had been trying to come over and bring us dinner but I didn't ever answer my phone, so he said he invited them over for dinner! :) I was like, okay, so she wanted to bring me dinner, so you invited them over for dinner?! :) But I was very glad he did. We hadn't seen them in so long.
Aymee came over and did most of the cooking and then we had dinner, played the Wii and hung out. It was a great night. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time.

I love being around people who I can just be myself with. And Dave and Aymee are defiantely that. I am so grateful for family and friends. I have come to appreciate them all so much more these last few weeks. Just more blessings I am counting....

2 comments:

  1. Okay just updated myself on your blog again. Glad that you are feeling better. I really can't believe that Sam is a Sunbeam. How time flies when your having fun...that's what were having right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I got a WI for xmas too. So much fun. Sad to say my wi fit is one of my only form of excersize besides walking Brightyn.

    ReplyDelete