Monday, January 4, 2010

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

Sam is officially a Sunbeam. I can't believe it. He just turned 3 two weeks ago and is now in Primary. It was fun to walk him to Primary. I didn't get to stay and peek on him (my back still didn't want me to be sitting, so it was a short day at church for me), but I thought about him all day.


The neatest thing happened this last week. Sam's teacher, (a great friend and neighbor of ours) Brother Koller, called and told us he would be his teacher, that the lesson was going to be on "I am a Child of God" and he wanted to know a few things about Sam for the lesson. That was so awesome. I loved that he called and I knew he was preparing and excited to teach my son. I was overwhelmed and comforted. I am so thankful for people like Shane who live the gospel, love it, and share it. What an example to me. We are blessed to have him as Sam's teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment