Thursday, January 21, 2010

The First 5..... (closed)

Let me explain....I took part in a little crafty pass along my friend did. It goes a little like this:

The first 5 people who comment on this post will receive a little hand-made something from me within the next week or two. But here's the catch, you have to be willing to do it yourself.

This is what a got from my good friend. It's a cute little cupcake stand. I love it.


So have fun, comment, and I don't know what I'm making you yet, but I'm sure you'll love it...and until you get it, you can be thinking what crafty goody you will be passing along!

2 comments:

  1. Missed you tonight! I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am commenting :-) What do I get? You said you would help be on my creative part! Love you and miss you. Sorry you are not feeling well. Let me know what you need.

    ReplyDelete