Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sam's Class Halloween Party and Parade

So While Chloe was at her Halloween Dance Party, James and I headed to Sam's school to do his Class Halloween Party.
Between the Ward Halloween Party and Sam's Class Halloween Party I have put together some pretty fun Halloween games.   I wish I hadn't been so busy running games that I could have snapped some shots.  Next time...
Here are all the fun games I've put together.
Ghost Guessing and Monster Mash

Monster Dice and Halloween Charades
 Halloween Bingo and Tic Tac Toe
Pin the Tail on the Black Cat and Witch's Brew
 Don't Eat Pete and Roll and Jack-o-lantern
 Mousey Mouse Putt Putt and Halloween Four Square
Spider Web Ghost Walk and Halloween Relays
 Pumpkin Toss and Halloween Bowling
 Witch's Hat Ring Toss and Ghost Target Practice
 Halloween Tray Memory

We didn't have time to play all of them at his class party, but that just means there will be some fun new ones for next year.  I can't wait.  I just love a good party! (oh, and so did the kids)! :)
After the party James and I got to stay to watch Sam in the Costume Parade.  It was fun to see him and his friends in their different costumes. 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment