No sooner was James awake this morning than he had his costume of for the day. Gotta love that kid! We started the day off with a delicious breakfast on our Halloween plate. We needed our energy for every thing we had to do.
Sam asked if I would dress up for his Class Halloween Party, so I got my costume together and made sure it worked.
No sooner did I take it off and turn my back then I had a little costume snatcher! :) It's a good thing she's so stinking cute. We decorated our house for our Traditional Halloween dinner with our cousins. The kids decided we needed lights this year, so lights it was. I think it turned out pretty darn well.
We even got our apple muffins and hot cocoa ready for so our tummies would be warm when we came in from trick-or-treating.
Soup in our pumpkin bread bowls is always a perfect dinner to send us out warm and happy.
All the kids couldn't wait to get going, so it was one more quick photo...(Sam is Iron Man, James is Wolverine, and Chloe is Cheerbear)
...and then off to the races!
Another successful Halloween filled with great memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment