Saturday, October 19, 2013

Family Pictures

 Well, we finally did it.  Two years later, we fianlly have another family picture.  I don't know why it always seems like such a chore to get our picture taken.  From the photographer, to the site, to the wardrobe, to the complaining kids (and husband) :) it just always seems to get pushed back. 
I do feel like these were a little rushed, but I was just trying to get them done.  A lot of our pictures ended up being currupted (I don't know how), so this is pretty much all we got.  We got a few good ones, but I was pretty bummed that after so much work to have such slim pickings.
I think we will try again in the spring.  But for now, at least we have a few shots.











The kids were as patient as they could be...
 ...so we got ice cream to celebrate afterwards!  Maybe this will help them have a positive memory when they think back to family pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment