Saturday, October 26, 2013

Chili Cook Off

Last year when I was in the Primary Presidency we were over the Ward Halloween Party.  It was fun, but I really wanted to do the Christmas party, so I had them get it for this year.  Well, I was released and the Primary wasn't happy that I had chosen Christmas, especially since I was called into Relief Society and I would now be doing the Halloween Party again.  oops! :)
It was a lot of fun (as usual).   I didn't have much to do with anything but the games.  It was fun to run them again.  We were a little more organized that last year so that was good.  We still have some improvements to make, but at least there weren't kids running the halls loose and crazy.  That's one of my biggest pet peeves.  I hate when kids are crazy and free and running with no supervision, so everyone had a station to be at and I made sure they stayed there and out of trouble.










No comments:

Post a Comment