Thursday, June 23, 2011

Swim Lessons


We finally paid for our first activity for our boys. Let's just say that it's a good thing they are out of diapers, because that's where the money is going now, and I must say, I would much rather pay for swimming lessons than poop! :)
The boys did great. We went with a program that comes to our pool so that they can learn the safety of their surroundings where they swim.
We really loved our teacher, Kristen. At first I wasn't sure if it was worth it...the cold days, the packing everyone up, the holding Chloe through it all or trying to find a babysitter...but about the 5th lesson it seemed that everything started to click for the boys. Sam is getting so close to being able to swim. He works so hard but is just under the water.
James is my little anchor! :) He loved the lessons just as much but you can really see the age difference when they are in the water.








No comments:

Post a Comment