We started our visit Friday morning by going to Seth's parent's house. Megan helped me watch the kids and clean. She was so great.
After a not-so-fun start we had to up our game and packed the rest of the day full with swimming and biking/roller blading around the lake.
Saturday morning was crazy. I had to help out with our stake scout camp. I was released about a month or so ago, but they still needed help to finish. So I had to be there from 8-8:30 for teaching the opening song, the from 11-1 for making the lunch for all the leaders and passing out Popsicles to the boys who had passed off their 10 commandments. Then back again at 2:30 for the closing song.....I was so lucky to have Megan who took great care of the kids while I was running around crazy.
So after another not-so-fun start to the day we had to make it up to her and the kids...so off to the movies we went. We went and saw Cars 2. It was so good. We loved it, as did Megan.
After the movie we got some pizzas and had a pizza party to finish off the night.
Late Saturday night I got a call to see if I could teach Sam's primary class. So Megan and I got to it. We had a great time. She was a great help and taught the kids a lot.
Her family came and picked her up Sunday afternoon so we had a fun BBQ and all us girls got the itch to paint us some fun toe nails for the 4th. Joy is so great and always paints my toes for me because I stink at it and because she is just such a great sister!
We had so much fun having her and can't wait until we can steal her again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment