Saturday, June 11, 2011

Clean!

It was way over due, but we finally got to it. We had our carpets cleaned and wow! does it look and feel great. Even if you can't see the difference that much, you sure can feel it!
The kids loved having all the furniture up and out. Our house felt so much bigger!


I was amazed at how much we were able to squeeze into our kitchen and still keep paths to the pantry, garage, and fridge.

When putting the furniture back I decided to try a different configuration. It was fun to move things around and play a bit. Out room seems so much bigger now with how we have arranged things. The couch is a little too long for the far wall, but I will either live with it, or contemplate making the wall a little longer....so I guess it will just live with it! :)

We have been doing so many projects around the house. I guess what they say, about 5 years and it's time to go through and really clean and fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment