Thursday, May 26, 2011

Proud Father


A few weeks ago the boys got into X-men with Seth and boy was that ever a proud day for their father. They can't wait until dad gets home from work so that they can watch the old-school cartoons with him. Then they have to name all the characters during the credits and when it is all over they run downstairs to get the action figures to play with.
Believe it or not, Seth didn't have all of the figures, so we had to get them. The boys get so excited when a package comes so they can open it with Dad and see what new ones they got. They love Wolverine a lot, but Sam's favorites are Storm and Beast, and James' is Commando, a no-body, but he does shoot a bullet. :)
I just can't believe it. Out of all the things that Seth is into (Star Wars, GI Joes...), they love X-men the best!

1 comment:

  1. HOLY POSTS!!!! I love that Sam was in the drawer. He is so tiny! I couldn't even tell at first! I'm glad you got caught up! It's always fun seeing what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete