Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Haven


I started teaching my first piano student in February. She is the daughter of my good friend Naomi. It was been a lot of fun and my mom has been helping me and guiding me through how to do it. She is an AMAZING pianist and have been playing and teaching for years, so I am getting great guidance.
Well, this last week was teacher appreciation week and sweet Haven and her brothers brought me my most favoritest, yummiest, most scrumdiddlieumious candy apples from my favorite place, The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. So kind!

Haven has been doing so well and I have loved teaching her and all the things I am learning as I am doing it.
Many people have asked me how I am able to teach piano with three kids running around. Well, I think this picture explains it all.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment