Chloe was my rolly-polly. She could roll like no one else. She is now just starting to crawl because she was so good at rolling. We would just watch and laugh as she flip-flopped her way across the room to what she wanted.
James shut Sam in a toy drawer the other day, and like any good mom I had to run get the camera and take a picture before I let him out! :) We kept hearing Sam calling us and asking for help, but we couldn't see him....needless to say we had a long talk about where you can hide and what you shouldn't do to your brother!
The boys love flashlights so they try to find where they can go where it is dark so that they can use them. I was looking for them and found them reading books in the coat closet. I love these days. They are so fun.
James just cracks me up. I love how is his own person. It doesn't matter what anyone else is up to, he marches to the beat of his own drum and I love him for it.
Nothing like swinging in your PJs! :) It was such a nice lazy day that we had to go outside immediately and swing. This was the first time I had taken Chloe out to swing. Seth said he has taken her out, but it was still a "first" for me. She got giggled and squealed the whole time.

Sam, in his "silly jammies" (mismatched jammies, his latest rage), learned how to pump! I was so proud of him. He still has some refining to do, but he has got it down!
No comments:
Post a Comment