Anyways, we got some really cute things from his great friends at work, and this is a picture of one of them.....Nicole put "S-E-T-H-I-A" on her shirt with sticky letters.
We've started Tummy Time and are doing great at it. Chloe is constantly trying to look around when you hold her up. I think she's starting to realize just how much is going on around her and she doesn't want to miss out!
James is still adjusting to Chloe, but he has found a bond. He loves to make sure that she has her dolly wherever she is. I was even upstairs with her the other morning and she started crying. James instantly disappeared, raced downstairs and came back with dolly. He was convinced that dolly would cheer Chloe up. It is very cute.
I just had to make an outfit for my daughter and I thought a little one for church would be perfect. I had my friend Aymee come over and help me since she is the queen of cute girly things. She taught me a lot and I am so proud of how the outfit turned out and how cute Chloe looked. I have a feeling this is going to be a new addiction! :)
She is so beautiful! I love the tummy time picture. She has the cutest little face. And the outfit looks so cute on her. Yay!
ReplyDeleteYou're so crafty! Her outfit turned out great! She's a doll. I love that James wants her to have one at all times! :) Can't wait to meet her!!!
ReplyDeleteToo Cute!! I need come up and see you! Congrats again
ReplyDelete