Monday, October 18, 2010

Sam-isms

Sam: "Hey, Mom, where's my cretoxyrhina?"
Me: "Your what?!"
Sam: "My cretoxyrhina. You know, a shark."
Me: "Oh, of course."
(apparently a shark in the Jurassic period was known as a cretoxyrhina)


This was our conversation while I was changing Chloe's diaper. Sam was watching for the first time.
Sam" "Gasp. Where's Chloe's pee pee."
Me: "Chloe's a girl. She has a girl pee pee."
Sam: (as he pulls down his pants) "I have a pee pee."
Me: "Yes you do, but Chloe is a girl, so she has a girl pee pee."
Sam: "But I can't see it!"

2 comments:

  1. that is too funny!
    so i hear we might be staying in bear lake?! if so, i have to even it out a bit and take pics of you guys if you want. there is a park between you and me that i have wanted to try out. we could go there...?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AMAZING! Cute, curious Sam. I love how it sounds like he was concerned for her. Very good big brother, looking out to make sure she has all her body parts! :)

    ReplyDelete