James is another story.
A little over a month ago we were at Seth's parents house late and I didn't have their jammies to put them into before leaving. Well of course, Grandma M had some jammies for them. She had awesome dragon ones for Sam and Buzz Lightyear ones for James.
James thought he had died and gone to heaven! He was so excited. I thought it was so cute how excited it was....well, that cuteness has worn a little after a month of him being in the same shirt! :)
James loves that shirt with Buzz on it and wants to wear nothing else. He is getting a little better and I am now able to wash it every once in a while. We have to do a little therapy session every time, "Buzz is dirty." He then walks around the house repeating "Dirty Buzz."
If i am doing laundry, or even walk to that door, he comes running looking for Buzz to be reunited with him.
I have had a Primary meeting every week for the past month and the ladies now laugh and just ask James who is on his shirt. He of course loves this and gets shy and says proudly, "Buzz."
Well, we have now found something to rival Buzz. Grandma M (again) :) bought a pack of socks for Sam who had some pictures taken this last week. The navy pair in the pack I thought would be perfect for James for Sundays to go with his navy pants.
Little did I know that they had some balls on them. Oh no! :) He had to keep checking them all during church and showing off his "basketballs."
He would not take them off for anything and is currently sleeping with them on!
This little boy is so precious. We are so grateful for him and for how different he is from his brother.
We can't help but think.....what's the next one going to be like?!
No comments:
Post a Comment