Monday, May 10, 2010

There is Beauty All Around...(at least a bit more now)


We got 2 trees for our backyard! and I love them. I am so excited about them. They make our backyard look so beautiful!
We had my sister and her kids dig the holes for us.

It was really hard to dig in our yard. It is about 95% rock and 5% clay! Water breaks were much needed.

Sam loves his Megan. They chased and played for hours. They loved running around the "obsticle course" the trees made.

While everyone was outside, Ethan enjoyed the quiet to really focus on his Army he was buliding.

It was fun to have them for the night. After the trees were in my sister, Joy and her husband Ben went home for a quiet night without kids.
Joy's kids are so great. We love having them. We played hard and worked hard. Sam and James just love their cousins. They were so excited when they woke up and they were still there.
Megan, Mitch, and Josh all took turns racing up and down our alley with the little ones in the wagon. They loved it. The "magic word" to get them started was always, "blastoff!"

Thanks Hutchins for all you do for us! :)

We also just had our front lawn redone after the failed experiment we took part in about a year and a half ago. We are back to regular sprinklers. I am glad, at least now I will know what to do if something goes wrong....hey, nothing lost and a lot gained. This is our third time on lawn now. We got more of the good stuff and it looks great!

1 comment:

  1. Your lawn does look great, and that house next to you looks pretty cute too. I love the trees! Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete