Friday, May 21, 2010

Single

Seth has left us for only the second time in our marriage. He had to go out of town for a family funeral. He left last night and won't be back until Sunday night. I know it's really not that long, but as one who LOVES having her husband around it is hard to think about.
Even though his sweet dad loaded me up with my favorite treats, Seth cleaned and did all he could before he left, I will still miss him.....I'm almost positive he will miss us too as he has a free and unscheduled time of sleeping in and doing whatever he wants whenever he wants! :)
As he was packing to leave we found a little stow away in his bag! :)

2 comments:

  1. cute picture. I guess be glad he does'nt travel for his job. I had to learn real quick to be on my own a few times a month. The worst was the three week trips! Good Luck. yeh! he will be home tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you'll find a new stow-a-way in your house this fall :)

    ReplyDelete