Yesterday I was having such a nice morning with the boys. Playing outside, doing little projects, cleaning up...and then it hit me. I had a doctor's appointment! I can't believe I forgot! Most people can't wait for this appointment because they get to find out the gender of their little one growing inside of them, but since I decided not to find out it wasn't really on my mind.
So we raced to get ready, I had to drink all my water in time for my ultrasound, call Grandma M and make sure she could watch the kids....
I didn't want James to go to bed before we left so I kept ignoring him while we were getting everything ready.
When I was finally ready and looking for the boys to get them ready I couldn't find James. I asked Sam if he had seen him and he said he was upstairs, where I just was! I didn't believe him, but went up to look anyways.
Cute James was fast asleep in his bed with this blankie, wheezy, and panda. I guess he just figured if I wouldn't help him get to bed he would just do it himself! :)
Sweet kids. They are always teaching me something!
pallet bookshelves
13 years ago
You're so brave to not find out...I'm a whimp! I have to know. Maybe if I get a boy then out next after that could be a surprise...Hope the appointment went well.
ReplyDeleteI love when they WANT to go to sleep! Does everything look healthy?
ReplyDeleteWOW! after 11 years and 5 kids, i am yet to get a child who would actually put themselves to sleep. Way to go! So cute! You're killing me not finding out what you're having! I am not good with surprises, but I'll be patient.
ReplyDeleteJames, cute James. I can just picture him on his bed with wheezy and such. They know when to take matters into their hands, but with sleep! That's amazing. And you're killing me too with this surprise, I don't know what to make....
ReplyDeleteI LOVE when they put themselves to sleep. Brighton is like that.
ReplyDelete