Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray for Storage

I don't think that I'm the only one who loves to organize. It is such a high. We finally got shelves in our cold storage room and garage thanks to our good friend and favorite handy man, Don. The food storage is in and oragnized and I just love to stand there and admire it. It is much better placed than it was before (in our basement family room instead of a couch!). Sam loved it too. As we were putting it all on the shelves Sam loved to run in and say, "FOOD!", grab a can and run out with it.


Our garage shelves are beautiful too. I got to use a paint sprayer and spray the garage. That was fun. Here I am in the haze of paint spraying EVERYWHERE!


We haven't quite put everything in it's place yet, but I can see the vision.


It's such a good feeling to get rid of piles, clean out, and organize. After all...a house of order is a house of God!

4 comments:

  1. So what are you saying about my house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is impressive! Trying to find that extra space in a California house is quite impossible. The Garage usually ends up holding the "freezer dried food."

    ReplyDelete