Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Love is in the air at our house!  We love each other and we love Valentine's Day.  We had a great Valentine's Day.  It was filled with gifts, parties, treats and family.  Does it get any better than that?!
The kids woke up to their spoils laid out for them.  A book and candy from Mom, a Lego from Dad, some money and pink drink from Grandma M and a yummy personalized brownie from Grandma T.
I have been working on the quiet books I gave them for over a year now.  I wanted to give them to them a lot earlier but never got around to finishing them.  Well, my mom (so glad she's been around lately) whipped me back into shape and to me going on them again.  Sometimes you just need a buddy to finish a project.
Because I have been working on them for so long I was worried they wouldn't love them after all the work I put into them.  But I am please to report that they loved them and played with them all morning and shared them with everyone who came over.  Success!  :) 









 I had to give Seth a little Valentine too.  I found some funny Lego phone cases on eBay for dirt cheap so I used his dad's account so he wouldn't know and I got us "his and hers" cases.  He loved them so that made me happy.

 Here are the delicious Brownies my mom made for us.  Let's just say they were worth breaking the diet for!
 Tonight my brother, Dave, and his family came in town for a visit.  They wanted to be able to see my parents before they headed back to Spain and we were delighted they asked to stay with us.  My kids have the best cousins in the world.  They are a lot older, but they played with them so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment