#1
On the way to Ice Skating last night Sam asked, "What does Taco Tuesday mean?" I told him that it meant that someone has tacos every Tuesday. He said, "oh, so we have Red Robin Thursdays."
#2
At Red Robin tonight Sam asked, "Does anyone feeling like doing 'cheers'?" So Seth did "cheers" with him and they knocked glasses together saying triumphantly, "cheers!" I told Sam that in Spanish they say "salud" so he did it. They Seth said, "and in French they say 'I'm a winnie'" so Sam knocked his cup together and exclaimed, "I'm a wienie!" No sooner had he done this than he said, thought about it for a second and said, "Hey, are you teasing me?"
#3
Sam looked at Seth's hairy arms tonight and said, "Dad and all his fur!"
This stuff is just too good to forget. I was laughing so hard tonight at dinner between the "I'm a wienie" cheers and the fur comment. It was nice to have a good, deep, big laugh. I've needed it.
pallet bookshelves
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment