I had a great birthday this year. It all started Saturday with my brother Mark taking me out to breakfast. What a treat. It was way fun and I'm glad we got some time to spend together. Next it was off to the movies with the family. We went and saw Turbo. Great show.
Today we started started the day with a delicious french toast breakfast. Yum! My favorite.
The kids then informed me that I needed to decorate for my party. During our efforts we had a silly yellow balloon that wouldn't come down from the ceiling. We had to keep throwing balls at it until we finally got it down. It was a highlight of the day for sure.We then had a fun dinner at Red Robin with some friends of mine, Danica and Arlee. Chloe commandeered my dessert and I think we all disappeared from her vision as she enjoyed every last bite of it.
After dinner it was home for cake and ice cream for the rest of us. At this point James informed me that my party wasn't very fun, so we had to work on that with big servings.
Chloe enjoyed the rest of the evening making up songs for me. They were hilarious. Everything from Happy Birthday to singing about brownies and puppies. That was my highlight of the day.
The birthday celebration will continue this weekend with the M Parents. Dinner and a movie, Wolverine. I'm so spoiled! :)
Happy {late . . . very late} Birthday! Did you make those back pack hanger things? Love them!
ReplyDelete