We had a blast getting together with some friends for a Lone Ranger party and BBQ. My friend Melinda and I co-hosted it as she provided the house and I the decor and then everyone pitched in with the food. It was so fun to get together with some of our friends as I have been a hermit lately and laying low with my back that has been acting up...and I always love a party! :)
I was so excited about seeing the movie even though we had heard that it wasn't that great, so we decided to make a night of it anyways and have some fun.
I went and borrowed a bunch of great western things from my friends who have a "farm" and made some banners and table runners to go with it. It turned out so cute and we really did have a blast. The coyote skins I brought was the biggest hit even though it freaked me out.
Even though the movie wasn't great we still had fun. This night totally makes me want to have a movie club where we have fun dinners and then go and see a movie. That would be right up my alley...hum...that's got me thinking... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment