Sam was assigned the Article of Faith today in Primary. We have been working on the Articles of Faith during Family Night, but he hadn't learned the 7th one yet, so we worked hard on it all week. This morning we were practicing it again and Sam asked, "Why do we have the Articles of Faith?" I told him it was so that we know what we believe and so that we could teach others what we believe by knowing them. He said, "Mom, I have a great Article of Faith. We believe that you should never ignore Jesus!"
What a little cutie. That's what I call understanding!
I just had to sneak this shot of Sam during Primary. He was just up there relaxing with his hands behind his head waiting for his turn to lead the Primary in saying the Article of Faith. (And by the way, he nailed it!) :)
pallet bookshelves
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment