Saturday, March 23, 2013

Craft Day

We were given a challenge by our Primary President to pray about who we should reach out to in our primary and do something with/for them.  I have been feeling really strongly about these two little girls.  They are so sweet and I am so glad I had them over for a fun Saturday morning Craft time so we could get to know each other better.  McKenzie and Amara are sweet girls and we had fun making bows and having some quality girl talk.  They were cute and even included Chloe in the fun.
I wasn't one of Amara's favorite people before this, but now when I'm not at church people have told me she asks where I am and she says hi to me in the hallways and gives me a hug.  I am very grateful for inspiration and how it can guide us if we will just ask.



No comments:

Post a Comment