Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Lego Weekend

We finally did it.  We finally dumped our HUGE Lego bin and organized it.  James has really wanted a "Robin-mobile" like his Bat-mobile.  Well, they don't make one, so I thought, no problem, I can make one, we have tons of extra pieces.  Well, having a lot of pieces doesn't make it easy if they are all mixed together.  So, that did it.  We had to do something about it, so we did.  It took probably about 5 or 6 hours, but we got it done.  It is so nice to finally have it all organized and put away so that we can actually use them when needed.

 Do you know how long it takes to find all the people and their parts?!?!
Now all we have to do is organize their Lego closet and rebuild sets that have been broken.  Yeah for us! :)


 Here's my Robin-mobile.  I know, pretty amazing, right?!  Thankfully James as happy with it, because that's about as good as I get on my own!


 
 The kids also got their Lego Club Magazines in the mail this weekend.  They are so funny.  I love how they just study them and have to look at everything in them.  I remember being their age and loving getting mail.



No comments:

Post a Comment