Monday, July 23, 2012

Sam Lost his First Tooth

I didn't think we would have to worry about this for at least another year, but Sam surprised me with a loose tooth. 
He was simply eating his lunch and crying to me about his tooth hurting.  I thought he was just trying to get out of eating (this is a usual scene at our house).  I finally told him I'd look at it and discovered it was wiggly.  When I told him he was so excited and had to run to the bathroom to look at it.  He was beaming with joy and the possibility of a visit from the Tooth Fairy.

Well, it finally came out yesterday.  Seth got to pull it out for him while I was at church (kids were sick).  I was bummed I missed it, but they did their best to video it for me.


This morning Sam came running down the stairs to show that his pleading for a train and not money paid off.  The Tooth Fairy had brought him a trolley and left him a note with fairy dust on it.


He got to keep his tooth since it was his first one and that is a very special thing.
And now guess what?  He was another loose tooth! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny because Duncan lost his first tooth (same one as Sam) a few months ago. I thought it was pretty early too. Our boys are growing up too fast =)

    ReplyDelete